Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PV System advert.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 23:48:48 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

mmm my glass conservatory roof gets quite "mouldy" over the year

-
will the PV panels?

Exactly so.

Don't PV panels get quite hot in sunshine, hotter than a glass
conservatory roof I would have thought. Maybe too hot for
algae/lichen/moss to survive on for long?

Not hotter than a slate roof..

There is no algae/lichen/moss on the south facing aspect of our slate
roof...

Sheltered spots on the north facing has occasional and small spots of
lichen. And this is natural slate so a compartively rough surface
compared to glass.

--
Cheers
Dave.