Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Amazon to begin charging state sales tax

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:38:14 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

End of quarter report. State of Euphoria sales $9999999. Tax due is
sales X 6%. Send it in.

But what about the City of Miniscule Heights and it's tax and the MH
Stadium fund that gets sales taxes from part of MH, part of the
unincorporated part of Miniscule County, and a sliver of the next county
over.
If there was a way to say we were just going to collect only state
sales taxes, you'd have a point.

I guess I have a point. Did Amazon say they would collect for every
tax district or just the states?