Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Kitchen appliances

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 12:01:17 -0500, wrote:

This is like asking, what is a good automobile!

Blue collar worker, looking for dependable....appliances. So looking for
stuff above basic/cheap, maybe in stainless. Have had many brands, not real
impressed with Maytag, so I'll eliminate it.

Need electric stove, fridge,& DW. Got an over the range GE s/s microwave,
which I've been happy with.

What brands would you recommend?

I've been very happy with Kitchen Aid brand over the years. Whirlpool
family brands seem to be a bit better than Frigidaire family brands.

Hi,
I have been happy with GE or Whirlpool brand.
I always get what I can tackle for repairs. The more bells and whistles
the more trouble it seems. This house contains all Whirlpool in the
kitchen and laundry room. After 15 years or so no major repair was need
on any.