Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Winston Winston is offline

Default Repaired Harbor Freight digital caliper

wrote:

(...)

I saw a solar-powered Mitutoyo at a flea market and was intrigued, but
resisted.

Next time, advise jump on it before someone else does.

I have two of those. They just keep working without
any issues. Well, except for turning off in low-light
situations. I just charge it up with the flashlight
and it works just fine. 'Way better than having to
run to the store for a $5 battery! They are fine tools
and have my highest recommendation.

--Winston