Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Recommendations for Viscosity cup for HVLP spraying

On 11/23/2011 12:25 AM, wrote:

Now that sounds really simple. Suspiciously simple. Any offerings to
those Cajun folks in your heritage... maybe a chant or two you aren't
sharing? =^0

If you would indulge me, how big are your spray projects? Are you
spraying out enough material all at once to dump the gun? How big is
your cup? What size air cap are you using, and what cut do you
shoot? IIRC, the Earlex is a two stage unit, no? Are you controlling
the air flow or are you wide out?

Inquiring minds... I hate unsolved puzzles.

Came in late, worked hard ... give me until sometime Friday and I'll
address this. Going to lick a wet dog now ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010