Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Denis G.[_2_] Denis G.[_2_] is offline

Default Rebuild Bosch cordless drill batteries?

On Nov 23, 12:44*pm, Joseph Gwinn wrote:
I have a perfectly good Bosch 18-volt model 3850 cordless drill that I
bought new for $200 in June 2000 at a closeout sale that is getting weak
as the batteries wear out. *The batteries (model 2 610995 894) are NiMH
construction.

Bosch sells replacement batteries for $120 list each, and I need two.

*http://store.boschpowertoolsource.com/boba18voba.html

But $240 is a good fraction of the price to simply buy another cordless
drill, so Bosch batteries are not going to happen.

There was a company that rebuilds tool batteries for far less. *Who was
it?

Thanks,

Joe Gwinn

There was a thread about this on Mar 18th. Link: http://tinyurl.com/745lrdj