Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
SMS SMS is offline

Default OT Amazon to begin charging state sales tax

On 11/23/2011 8:59 AM, George Herold wrote:

Yup, I always put down a little something ~$10-20. All internet
purchases, but less in recent years since I've just been checking the
box on the order form to have the vendor pay my sales tax.

Good for you. It's interesting that people that would not even dream of
sampling a grape at a supermarket, have no qualms about stealing in
other ways, and will often laugh at people that don't break the same
laws they are breaking.