Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Kitchen appliances

"hr(bob) " wrote in message
On Nov 23, 11:01 am, "Curt" wrote:
This is like asking, what is a good automobile!

Blue collar worker, looking for dependable....appliances. So looking for
stuff above basic/cheap, maybe in stainless. Have had many brands, not
real
impressed with Maytag, so I'll eliminate it.

Need electric stove, fridge, & DW. Got an over the range GE s/s microwave,
which I've been happy with.

What brands would you recommend?

I saw you have an electric cooktop. We got a 42" Bosch with the huge middle
burner, and one simmer burner, 5 in all, and I love it. We got the black,
and it is easy to clean, too. We had to convert to propane, but that was a
no brainer, seeing how little I like electric cooking.

Steve