Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack Valance Jack Valance is offline

Default Kitchen appliances

I'm buying Stove and dishwasher and carpet right now for the wife.
When the kids leave the house they want to redo everything,,

It depends on what brand you want. and What you want to spend.
wife wants this whrillpool smooth top which is $1400 mine is a drop in and I
got to cut my granet counter top which is another $300..
Sears has good deal on a dishwasher $399 Kenmore it was made by whrillpool
it has the stainless insides and other bells and whistels the wife wanted..

Just shop the stores lowes best buy Depot and local mom and pops.
remember you find one others will match it case you like a certin store.