Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default computer setup

John Tserkezis wrote:
Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

If you removed everything else I wrote, why did you leave my name?

Seriously, am I missing something, or is this software running for the
sake of some old software that won't run on anything else?

I have no idea what the original poster wanted to do, but that's what I use it
for.

The software is for programing devices where the protocol is not published,
nor has ever been reverse engineered so writing a replacement is not possible.

The software will not run on a fast computer, nor will it run in a DOS box,
DOS emulator, etc.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, N3OWJ/4X1GM
My high blood pressure medicine reduces my midichlorian count. :-(