Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default 6 bit binary attenuator. - 6 bit attenuator.pdf

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 17:40:28 -0600, John S
wrote:

On 11/22/2011 5:15 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:40:14 +0000,
wrote:

John Larkin Inscribed thus:
Did you use one of those online calculators? A lot of them are plain
wrong. I also suspect a lot of people are copying one anothers'
javascript, because I see the same wrong calculators in multiple
places.

A lot of microstrip-type calculators are wrong. Try a really wide
trace; the bad ones will report a negative impedance.

We could start a list of bad online calculators.

John

Now that could be a good idea ! But it shouldn't prevent checking and
confirming a result. :-)

We could start a list of bad online circuit "designs" by Larkin ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Very second-childhoodish of you Jim.

Heck, he's up to childhood 2.5.

John