Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default PV System advert.

On Nov 22, 10:58*pm, cynic wrote:
On Nov 22, 7:10*pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote:
Yes, I had some chinese guy ring me from somewhere in Scotland, honestly,
trying to sell me the idea as well. What is going on, they must be getting
desperate.

Brian

Course they are. Renewable energy is a busted flush, and they have
stocks of ****e that no one wants.

Looking for an idiot near you..harry? How much are your panels doing to
day..harry..don't be like that

Over the year Harry will do quite nicely thank you. What dont you
understand about seasonal variation?

Around £1,500 so far, since 21 April thanks very much for your
concern.
There are some crooks and exaggerations out there mind.
I was looking at a PV advert in the DM yesterday. There was some
definitely dodgy claims in it.
The future of the industry is going to depend on how much installation
costs fall.