Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable

Default Dutch fall out of love with windmills

During the Reagan years, he had two Democrat congress.

I just can't see what you're implying. Which years did the
Dems reduce the deficit? Point it out to me, please.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote in message
Per Stormin Mormon:
I miss Ronald Reagan,
and his emphasis on lower taxes.

Sadly, congress was deficit spending even
back then.

Could there be a connection.... -)

Interesting to me is that, in recent times, the
Republicans -
the self-professed guardians of fiscal responsibility - have
been
the worst offenders while the Dems - characterized by the
other
side as irresponsible - have been the ones that actually
reduced
the deficit.
--
PeteCresswell