Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default PV System advert.

Yes, I had some chinese guy ring me from somewhere in Scotland, honestly,
trying to sell me the idea as well. What is going on, they must be getting
desperate.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"Davey" wrote in message
I thought I read somewhere that, due to the Government reducing the
feed-in tariff soon, all available PV installation capacity was taken
up. Or did I mis-interpret that? I have no intention of using it.
But today I received yet another invitation to call for a no-charge
no-commitment consultation. This one from Sunuser, of Leeds, and I am in
East Anglia, so I am really sure to use them as a local supplier. Maybe
I should take them up on it, just to waste their time!
--
Davey.