Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sawstop's suit against Ryobi is upheld

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:15:19 -0800, Lobby Dosser wrote:

All it requires is that we Throw The *******s Out and repeat until we
get what we want. Getting everyone to agree on what we want and that
your own ******* is not OK is the problem.

It's difficult for that to work if we can agree that both parties are
*******s. They've got the process sewed up such that it's really
difficult for a 3rd party to get on the ballot. If one does, the lack of
public financing for campaigns almost ensures that they won't get enough
exposure to attract non-aligned voters.

Somewhat distantly related to the topic at hand, I'm currently reading a
book titled "Revolutionary Founders: Rebels, Radicals, and Reformers in
the Making of the Nation". Here's a link:

http://books.google.com/books/about/...Founders.html?
id=6SkDZ7ECnQUC

Essays about some people who made the "Founding Fathers" look like a
bunch of reactionary stuffed shirts (the "1%" of their times?) :-). Most
of whom I'd never heard of. The book can be a little dry at times as
each chapter is by a different historian, but I heartily recommend it.