Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sawstop's suit against Ryobi is upheld

Jack wrote:

Personally, I'll never buy anything that creepy lawyer sells. When his
lousy contraption fails, and someone looses a pinky, I hope to hell
they sue him for all his money, his wife and kids, even his pet snake.

That's what I was alluding to in a previous post. It's like trusting the
safety on a gun. Lots of Remmington Model 700 owners can tell you about the
folly of that. Not a doubt in my mind that sooner rather than later, too
much trust placed in this technology will result in a catastrophic event.

--

-Mike-