Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
California Rocket Scientist California Rocket Scientist is offline

Default Dowsing

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:36:11 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

yawn ...........

The whole thread was started about finding water pipes and buried cables.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Dowsing for pipes and cables is every bit as deluded as dowsing for
treasure or water. In fact a dollars worth of cable or pipe IS
treasure in that if you can legitimately prove that you can dowse them
then you're entitled to a million dollars.

I take it that you're one of those who claims he can demonstrate his
ability to anyone anytime for free. Yet you decline to demonstrate for
a million. What is your idiotic excuse for that and why do you have
time for making excuses but none for scooping a million?

Yesterday I wrote a description of a simple 15 minute test using shop
scrap. Video yourself taking that test and post it on Youtube. That is
your first step to collecting the million and it can be free and take
less time than you've wasted here already. Don't bother claiming you
don't need a million because people who work to convince others to
believe in nonsense tend to be more needy than average.