Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sawstop's suit against Ryobi is upheld

Lobby Dosser wrote:

How many are suggesting he give it away, one? And how would you know
whether or not they give away their "worth". Think GPL and the Free
Software Foundation.

You'd have to read through the multitude of threads on this topic, but you'd
find significantly more than one person advocating that. How would I know
whether anyone gives their worth away - I really can't (nor do I really
care...), except by the comments that are so common about people's own worth
here.

--

-Mike-