Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sawstop's suit against Ryobi is upheld

Swingman wrote:
On 11/21/2011 7:29 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:

Well, that's a bit of an extreem analogy, and I'm not sure it really
applies to this discussion. Your analogy references illegal
activities, while Gass' activities are completely within the law -
regardless of how distasteful they may be to some.

Therein lies the problem ... his methods may be "legal", but many are
arguably unethical in a capitalistic system, which must have a
moral/ethical component to survive (in the sense that he games the
system at others expense).

I don't disagree with that or with anyone elses's objection to his moral
character. I do however disagree with anyone thinking they have the right
to suggest how profitable he or anyone else "should" be, and/or how
altruistic they need to be in order to be "moral" - while they themselves
don't give away their own worth.

--

-Mike-