Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default Is there a third choice?

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 23:05:56 -0500, micky wrote:

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 00:36:03 +0000 (UTC), Jules Richardson
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 07:43:41 -0600, generic.homeowner wrote:

Big news article in a recent newspapers said that the cost of funerals
has become so expensive that people can no longer afford to die.

Well, the cost of living has also gotten to the point that people cant
afford to live either.

Is there a third choice?

Reincarnation, and donate your unwanted human body to medical science?

(I wonder if it's legally possible to donate your body to somewhere that
doesn't have medical interests - e.g. McDonalds?)

Didnt' they already have a scandal, that they were using animal fat on
the fries, not just vergetable oil? They probalby wwouldnt' accept your
idea.

Maybe I'll dress in a cow costume before I die and just not tell 'em.