Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Repaired Harbor Freight digital caliper

On 21 Nov 2011 03:24:37 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

On 2011-11-20, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Jamie wrote:
I have the HF digital calipers and I need to pull the battery when not
in use other wise, it'll be dead next time I need it. It seems to drain
quite fast.

I have one & the battery lasts quite a while (doesn't get used much).
Maybe a different model. Or a different batch. Or different spots on
the quality curve G.

Or different quality of battery as I just posted above. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

Many 99c stores sell a flatpack of 5-10 standard 357 batteries for a
dollar.

So I use 2 batteries a year. Or even 3. Im still way ahead of the curve
when SR44s are $3 each

Gunner

Gunner Asch