Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dowsing

Winston on Sun, 20 Nov 2011 14:44:04 -0800
pyotr filipivich teletyped:
on Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:50:12 -0800

(...)

People do strange things when their corporation has
them frightened literally 'out of their mind'.

I had a foreman who was,,, nuts. Some of his nuttiness was "cool"
- "Begone thou possessed of multiple psychotic demons!" (Or was it
"possessed of psychotic multiple daemons"?) And he did say "please
and thank you" - I'll put up with a lot for that.
But came the day I'd had enough. Figured I'd call in Friday and
say "Tell (whatsisname) the guns told me to say home and clean them.
Be back on Monday." I figured one of three things would happen.
Nobody would mention it; I'd get fired; he'd quit.
Didn't have a chance to find out, he was fired on Wednesday.

My mind reels at what he possibly could have done
to the bosses son's daughters in order to get fired.
(I really don't want to know.)

He was ... not very effective as a foreman. What hacked me off
what his pop psychology examination for white women marry black man. I
didn't want to pop his bubble, but ... she was German, not American.

In my former outfit, sabotage, threats and attempted
murder were grounds for....bonuses and promotion.

Al couldn't even do that effectively.
--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the