Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Germans trying to kill-off pound

On 11/20/2011 12:16 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 09:48:49 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:23:02 -0500,
wrote:

The US is rapidly becoming cashless. I use a debit card for virtually
everything these days if it is more than a couple of bucks ... and
what isn't?

Funny thing about that is I always want 20 bucks in my wallet.
I hardly ever need it because I have a CC, and hardly ever shop in
brick/mortar stores.
But when I go out I always look for cash in my wallet first.
Usually my wife has taken it all.
So I yell about it, and she gets some cash back in the wallet.

My wife goes to a lot of rummage stores and uses cash for small
purchases, mostly as an aversion to using the CC.
That all shows up on the CC statement.
She has a cash machine at her work, so it's easy for her to get cash.
The other day she was going out shopping and asked me if she could
take the 20 in my wallet.
I said "No!" Her mistake asking me.
She got ****ed.

Anyway, I don't know the answer.
I still want a 20 in my wallet. Two 20's would be better.
And a couple 10's.
And maybe a 5 and three singles.

I never have less than a few hundred in my wallet. Emergency money.

Bret Maverick kept a $1,000.00 bill pinned to the inside of his coat for
emergency purposes. ^_^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maverick_%28TV_series%29

TDD