Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Well I've never done that before

On Nov 19, 11:37*am, Steve Turner
wrote:
I suppose all of us at one time or another have managed to install the blade
backwards on our tablesaw and wondered why the hell the thing wasn't cutting
worth a damn, but I've never had it happen on my bandsaw before. *I was
uncoiling a 1/4" blade from storage and somehow I managed to get the thing
turned inside out, and it never occurred to me to check the direction of the
teeth while installing it. *Come ON, no blade could possibly be THAT dull!

Be careful out there. *:-)

To reply, eat the taco.http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/

Been there, done that on both table saw and band saw. Actually on the
band saw I caught myself but not before I had done most of the work of
installing it.

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.....