Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Well I've never done that before

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:08:59 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 11/19/2011 7:06 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 16:15:15 -0800, Theodore Edward Stosterone
wrote:

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 11:37:05 -0600, Steve Turner
wrote:

I suppose all of us at one time or another have managed to install the blade
backwards on our tablesaw ....

I put a ribbed condom on inside-out once. The word "churro" comes to
mind.

That must have hurt, putting it down your urethra like that. What'd
you use, a .22 pistol cleaning rod? YEEOWCH!

--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,

A real man would use a 12ga.

But where the hell do you come up with these ideas????

I turned my literal mode to ON and read his "condom on inside".
The rest is history.

P.S: Multiple exclamation points or question marks are overkill.

--
Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
-- Margaret Lee Runbeck