Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Germans trying to kill-off pound

On Nov 20, 4:09*pm, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 00:39:28 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Nov 19, 6:17*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 23:33:07 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

They are not called the PIIGGS for nothing. *I notice they are all ex-
fascist countries

When you put in the extra I and G you are including Ireland and Great
Britain. I agree, we thought you were fascists in the 18th century but
you are getting better *;-)

Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Germany, Spain.
All ex-fascist. *Germany plus the ones they intend to take over.

Germany is not one of the Gs in PIGGS. It is Great Britain ... but
maybe they didn't tell you that on BBC. Google it

* Actually it isn't. In fact, it isn't PIGGS, it is PIIGS Google it.
They are Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, Spain.

Only an Englishman can call Ireland fascist.

acquired carpal tunnel syndrome.-Howard Berkowitz- Hide quoted text -

I know. I just adde Germany in as it seemed fitting. Schweinhunt as
they used to say in comics. In Gothic print.