Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Germans trying to kill-off pound

When the CC isn't working, that twenty could buy some gas,
and get you home. I'd sure be irritated if my emergency
twenty got spent on garage sale stuff.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Vic Smith" wrote in
message ...

Funny thing about that is I always want 20 bucks in my
wallet.
I hardly ever need it because I have a CC, and hardly ever
shop in
brick/mortar stores.
But when I go out I always look for cash in my wallet first.
Usually my wife has taken it all.
So I yell about it, and she gets some cash back in the
wallet.

My wife goes to a lot of rummage stores and uses cash for
small
purchases, mostly as an aversion to using the CC.
That all shows up on the CC statement.
She has a cash machine at her work, so it's easy for her to
get cash.
The other day she was going out shopping and asked me if she
could
take the 20 in my wallet.
I said "No!" Her mistake asking me.
She got ****ed.

Anyway, I don't know the answer.
I still want a 20 in my wallet. Two 20's would be better.
And a couple 10's.
And maybe a 5 and three singles.

--Vic