Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable

Default Dutch fall out of love with windmills

On Nov 20, 11:09*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
And how many hundred years of oil do we have? Whole lot. Our
oil shortage of the moment is environmentlists and people
with political agenda prohibiting drilling and refining.

By the time we run out of oil, those windmills will have long
ago been sent to the scrap heap. They don't last forever,
particularly ones deployed in the ocean in salt water.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Bernt Berger" wrote in message

And when we burn the last drop of oil on the planet, those
windmills are
going to look very attractive.