Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a third choice?

On 11/20/2011 8:43 AM, wrote:
Big news article in a recent newspapers said that the cost of funerals
has become so expensive that people can no longer afford to die.

Well, the cost of living has also gotten to the point that people cant
afford to live either.

Is there a third choice?

I have strict rules for when my time comes. I want the cheapest funeral
with cremation that money can buy. Loved ones jet so suckered into
spending a small fortune with just the friggen casket. I have pondered
though if I want the cardboard casket or splurge for a pine box.