Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Repaired Harbor Freight digital caliper

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:29:39 -0500, "Dave Plumpe"
wrote:

Not only do they remember where Zero is, they even keep track of any
movement that occurs while they're turned off. Smart little devils.

I find myself more & more reaching for the digital ones for the ease of
swapping between inches & millimeters.

-Dave

As do I.

My Mitytoyo digital mics..never could figure out how they work
though..Ive got one thats had the same battery in it for 4 yrs so
far..still reading just fine and its always displaying whenever I open
the box

Gunner

Gunner Asch