Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Well I've never done that before

On 11/19/2011 4:36 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 11/19/11 2:13 PM, Leon wrote:
On 11/19/2011 1:31 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 11/19/2011 11:37 AM, Steve Turner wrote:
I suppose all of us at one time or another have managed to install the
blade backwards on our tablesaw and wondered why the hell the thing
wasn't cutting worth a damn, but I've never had it happen on my bandsaw
before. I was uncoiling a 1/4" blade from storage and somehow I managed
to get the thing turned inside out, and it never occurred to me to
check
the direction of the teeth while installing it. Come ON, no blade could
possibly be THAT dull!

Be careful out there. :-)

I'm blaming it all it on Mike. I cut the birds mouth in the wrong place
on six rafters this morning ... just what the hell was in that Christmas
Ale??

Then again, it may have been that Texas Red Tongue Oil ...

Was he drinking Sam Adams Christmas Ale???

Noooooo.....
http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/beer/an-exceptional-family-of-beers/seasonal/christmas-ale

Saw the bottle last night! ;~)