Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Germans trying to kill-off pound

On Nov 19, 4:43*pm, "Bill" wrote:
"Home Guy" wrote in message

BRITAIN will soon be forced to scrap the pound and join the euro...

Good!

The British coins are totally confusing. No logic to their design.
Sizes change from small to large, then small, then large as the amount
increases. And no consistent labeling of values of coins. Look at the
link below and try to figure out which coin is which!

British Coins: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2http://intercambiowinton.wikispaces.com/file/view/imagen-337.jpg/1789...

But the Euro coins get progressively larger with the amount.

Euro coins are a PLEASURE to use...
1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2http://www.earlystart.co.uk/images-lang/EURO-coins-mixed.JPG

I find your banknotes confusing. Virtually identical.
As for the coins, I am amazed that you still use such small value
coins.