Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My house keeps exploding

In article ,
wrote:

Everytime I turn on a light switch anywhere in my house, the house
explodes. I have a suspicion this is because of the leaking busted
off gas pipe behind the stove. I heard that switches spark when they
are turned on, so that's probably why the explosion happens. Where
can I buy some sparkless switches? These explosions are getting on my
nerves, so I'll just replace all the switches in the entire house.

The impressive part is that the house keeps exploding. It evidently
reassembles itself after each explosion. Maybe you could patent the
technology. It would be really useful for hurricane/typhoon prone
areas.