Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Well I've never done that before

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 14:36:24 -0500, willshak
wrote:

Steve Turner wrote the following:
I suppose all of us at one time or another have managed to install the
blade backwards on our tablesaw and wondered why the hell the thing
wasn't cutting worth a damn, but I've never had it happen on my bandsaw
before. I was uncoiling a 1/4" blade from storage and somehow I managed
to get the thing turned inside out, and it never occurred to me to check
the direction of the teeth while installing it. Come ON, no blade could
possibly be THAT dull!

Be careful out there. :-)

Why didn't you just turn the bandsaw around and feed from the other
side? :-)

Yeah, and flip the plug in the wall if it was going the wrong
direction, too.

--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,