Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Well I've never done that before

On 11/19/2011 1:36 PM, willshak wrote:
Steve Turner wrote the following:
I suppose all of us at one time or another have managed to install the
blade backwards on our tablesaw and wondered why the hell the thing
wasn't cutting worth a damn, but I've never had it happen on my
bandsaw before. I was uncoiling a 1/4" blade from storage and somehow
I managed to get the thing turned inside out, and it never occurred to
me to check the direction of the teeth while installing it. Come ON,
no blade could possibly be THAT dull!

Be careful out there. :-)

Why didn't you just turn the bandsaw around and feed from the other
side? :-)

That would be upside down, that kind of backwards. ;~)