Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default GE Paid No Taxes on $14 Billion in Profits

On 11/18/2011 4:22 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 11:12:01 -0800, Hawke
wrote:

On 11/17/2011 8:30 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 23:13:37 -0500,
wrote:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/ge-filed-57000-page-tax-return-paid-no-taxes-14-billion-profits_609137.html

General Electric, one of the largest corporations in America, filed a
whopping 57,000-page federal tax return earlier this year but didn't
pay taxes on $14 billion in profits. The return, which was filed
electronically, would have been 19 feet high if printed out and
stacked.

You wouldn't have to pay taxes either if you sucked Obama's dick,
instead of Gunner's.

sigh, another rcm troll

Yeah, look who's talking, and what's wrong with GE not paying any taxes?
It's the little people like you that should be paying them not our
corporations. They need lower taxes. Don't you remember your republican
talking points? Business needs a tax cut because they pay too much, just
like GE does.

By lowering their taxes we have to raise it on you and all the other
stupid low earners. You just don't get it. The rich aren't supposed to
pay taxes; it's the ordinary people who are supposed to foot the bills
for the country. You're supposed to just be happy that there are people
who have tons of money. They earned it so they should keep it. You and
people of your class should pay the country's bills, not them. I don't
get why you can't keep the republican agenda straight. It never changes.

Hawke

Go suck your strawman's dick, Hack. I made no comments about G.E. one
way or the other. I was simply telling Douchebag how he can avoid
paying his taxes.

You don't really need to. But your duty as a right winger is to defend
anything that corporations do not matter how wrong or unfair they are.
In the case of taxes, GE makes billions and kicks in nothing to the
country. You aren't so lucky. Most would say that's completely unfair
for a working person like you to pay a big chunk of what you earn but
giant corporations to pay nothing. But you have to support and defend
the corporations so not matter what they do you support them. Now, that
makes no sense to me. You are happy to have your taxes higher so
companies like GE can get off not paying anything. Seems crazy to me but
you like it that way.

Hawke