Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stratus46@yahoo.com is offline

Default Digital Optical to Analog Converter

On Nov 18, 5:27*am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
wrote in message

I bought 2 of these directly from RMS for $5 each a couple
of years ago. They work very well. I had a hard time finding
ANY "galvanic isolators".

http://www.rmscommunications.net/pdf/MI2120VPG69&70.pdf

The MCM is spec'd at a 2.4GHz bandwidth, so it might provide better
performance in some systems. (I have no idea what the upper limits of cable
systems are.)

I'm using them with OTA digital TV which tops out at 700 MHz so it's
no problem at all. Our cable provider is currently topped out at
channel 135, under 900 MHz