Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT bottled water for children?

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:51:42 -0700, "WW"
wrote:

"micky" wrote in message
.. .
As more and more people, it seems, drink bottled water instead of tap
water, are they aslo giving it to their children? And others have
mineral filters on their household water.

Does that mean that a lot of children are growing up without
fluoridated water and will have the level of tooth decay that
Americans had before the 1950's?

We use osmosis water (pure H2O). because the tap water here is water from
hell. Not good to drink. So I guess we get our Flouride just from
toothpaste. WW

Is all toothpaste fluoridaed?

(I use Crest, which is, mostly because my brother was in one of the
tests they used to push in their ocmmercials. He was at Indiana
University from 1958 to 60. He told them when the test started that he
planned to go to med school after his junior year (which was possible
then, but there is no med schooll where IU is) and they said, Okay.
But whenhe showed up for his last appt, and told them he was leaving,
they were mad at him1

He/we were left with lots of big unmarked tubes of Crest, with or
without fluuroide, he never found out. So I'm ;used to it and I use
that.