Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default how is it possible?

"HeyBub" wrote in news:fqmdnZ8Fg-RcqljTnZ2dnUVZ_u-
:

nefletch wrote:
About 3 years ago, I bought a new Frigidaire microwave, and of course
it has a digital clock on it. This crazy clock gains approximately a
minute every 2 months. Our stove right below it has a digital clock
also, it keeps perfect time. It's just maddening to look at both of
them, and the time is always different. In this day and age, how is
it possible that a digital clock cannot keep time? just crazy

Yet another use for duct tape.

Is there anything duct tape cannot fix?

That is the stupidest question I've ever seen in this group. But I'm sure
it was meant as a rhetorical question. :-)