Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:4ec593ae$0$10514
:

Sounds like a serious solar vendor proposal is in order.

I'll keep that in mind

BTW, radburn.org reminds me of Wade Park in Cleveland.

I wasn't familiar with Wade Park in Cleveland, but this was initially
intended as a much greater community. It was financed by the City Housing
Corp of NYCity, which went broke in the depression and had to sell much of
its land hereabouts. Nevertheless, the original charter/bylaws etc of
Radburn have remained pretty much intact through the decades since building
on the fields of Fair Lawn started ca 1929.

--
Best regards
Han