Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in
:

On 11/17/2011 7:16 AM, Han wrote:
"Lew wrote in news:4ec436e7$0$1053
:

"Han" wrote:

$3.239 at the Gulf on Fair Lawn Ave, Fair Lawn, NJ
-------------------------------
What's the cost of a KWH in your neighborhood these days?

Lew

Here are a couple of sets of raw figures
The total cost includes delivery AND supply, supply is almost 2/3 of
that:

Date Usage (kWh) total cost($) $/kWh
10/28 480 87.35
0.1819791666666667 7/28 1162 209.41
0.1802151462994836

Good golley! Can you shop your provider? I am paying $.094, that
averages out to .098 once taxes and fee are added.

2218 (kWh) Total cost $216.64

Yes, we can shop for supplier. I actually have/had a Green Energy
something or another, but that may have fallen by the wayside since I
don't see their charges anymore. But PSE&G still owns and charges for
the distribution system, almost 2/3 of the cost of the delivery to me ...

--
Best regards
Han