Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default The New York Times and natural gas: Don't facts matter any more?

distribution pruned !!

More Obama Deception wrote:
http://www.exxonmobilperspectives.co.../the-new-york-
times-and-natural-gas-dont-facts-matter-any-more/

You really have to wonder why the New York Times is campaigning
against cleaner-burning, domestically produced natural gas.

I have land in north central Arkansas that's sittin' on top of the
Fayetteville Shale , and I can't wait for them to start drilling again !
There are producing wells less than 6 miles from our place , and as far as
we know the only reason they stopped drilling was because of the gas prices
going down .
I think there should be plans for natgas fired electricity generation
facilities in those areas that have large proven reserves ... which would
benefit the economy in many ways .
--
Snag
Learning keeps