Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Grand Designs C4 9pm

On Nov 16, 10:31*pm, John Stumbles wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:34:54 +0000, Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:04:22 +0000, fred wrote:

Grand Designs is probably worth recording tonight, it's the one with
the water tower where they built a lower living area hidden behind a
berm to meet planning restrictions that required it to be hidden from
the road.

Anyone remember which was the one where a couple built a sort of conical
shaped (IIRC) building in woods somewhere (in Wales?) using wood from the
woods themselves - I think theguy was managing the woodland. As I recall
it was all curves & no corners inside, on 2 levels, quite rustic but
homely.

There's a fsck-off great torrent (c. 50GB) of GDs somewhere on t'interwebs
and I was thinking I'd like to have a look at that one again.

--
John Stumbles

I don't know if faith can move mountains
but I've seen what it can do to skyscrapers

You can see backnumbers here.
http://www.channel4.com/4homes/on-tv/grand-designs/