Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default how is it possible?

"nefletch" wrote in
scommunications:

About 3 years ago, I bought a new Frigidaire microwave, and of course
it has a digital clock on it. This crazy clock gains approximately a
minute every 2 months. Our stove right below it has a digital clock
also, it keeps perfect time. It's just maddening to look at both of
them, and the time is always different. In this day and age, how is
it possible that a digital clock cannot keep time? just crazy

easy;
internal crystal-controlled clock,and temperature variations change it's
clock rate.
and they often are not calibrated properly right from the factory.

just imagine how the guy in a clock store feels. ;-)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik