Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Finally: a Dust Collector!

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 23:03:44 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 11/15/2011 10:30 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
I traded a couple peripherals I wasn't using any more plus $70 (tax
included) for a Delta AP400 roll around dust collector. It looks to be
is really good shape.

Someone must have used it for some drywall work, as there's sheetrock
dust around the collars and the bag, so I'm going to take it apart for a
good cleaning and probably wash the bags and filters.

I know this is a low end model and not powerful enough for long,
multiple runs, so I'll probably set it up close to the CMS and RAS and
roll it out to the big power tools when I use them. I'm just excited to
have something better than the shop vac for dust collection.

The hook has been set... Shocking how much cleaner the shop is with a
dust collector.

What? You're not even touting Festools today? I read the leadin and
then you stopped. Hmmm, very uncharacteristic of you, Leon.

--
The problem with borrowing money from China is
that thirty minutes later, you feel broke again.