Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Light bulb, thy doom is near!

And now they want to strangle hold on health care. I'm not
encouraged.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"BobR" wrote in message
On Nov 15, 10:45 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I doubt the pipeline would be needed, if we had our own
drilling and refineries. And the Alaska pipline put into
full service.

Very true. Now consider how differently things might be if
the
government had just stayed the hell out of trying to manage
the oil
industry in the first place. Just wonder what might have
developed
differently if the government hadn't imposed a cap on oil
prices until
we were totally dependent on foreign oil. Every time the
government
gets involved with anything in an attempt to control it they
either
drive it out of the country or drive the prices through the
roof.