Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Light bulb, thy doom is near!

On Nov 15, 10:45*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I doubt the pipeline would be needed, if we had our own
drilling and refineries. And the Alaska pipline put into
full service.

Very true. Now consider how differently things might be if the
government had just stayed the hell out of trying to manage the oil
industry in the first place. Just wonder what might have developed
differently if the government hadn't imposed a cap on oil prices until
we were totally dependent on foreign oil. Every time the government
gets involved with anything in an attempt to control it they either
drive it out of the country or drive the prices through the roof.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 07:17:44 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

wrote:
And, the need for more petroleum refineries. And drilling
and pumping oil from the US areas, including off shore.

Don't forget that little pipeline from Canuckistan.