Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default A lesser alternative to a bench grinder?

"John Doe" wrote in message
eb.com...
"Steve B" steveb gmail.com wrote:

"John Doe" jdoe usenetlove.invalid wrote

Generally speaking... Can you use an angle grinder instead of a
bench grinder for some stationary grinding tasks? Any other
smaller and lighter tool to do lesser tasks than what a bench
grinder is normally used for? A rotary tool?

Thanks.

Yes, no, absolutely, maybe, and I don't know.

Hey Stevie, provider of frivolous answers.

Generally speaking, it depends on what you are doing.

If you don't know generally what I'm doing, Stevie, you haven't
read what you're replying to.
--

Well, that's easy to fix. buh bye