Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Light bulb, thy doom is near!

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 02:43:29 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

First they came for the light bulbs, and I didn't speak up
because I had CFL.
Then, they came for the gasoline, turning it to gasohol. I
didn't speak up, because I could still drive.
Then, they came for the R-12 freon, and I didn't speak up
because I had R-134a.
Then, they came for the assault weapons, and I didn't speak
up because I'm a hunter.
Then, they came to microchip my dog, and I didn't speak up
because I'm not a dog.
Then, they came for me. I was sitting in the dark, my car
wouldn't start, I had warm beer, I was out of ammo, and what
the heck, I needed a microchip in my right hand to buy more
beer.

Excellent!