Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default HVAC parts markup

On 11/13/2011 10:44 AM, harry wrote:
On Nov 13, 1:45 pm, Tony wrote:
On 11/13/2011 7:27 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 00:13:53 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Hmm... I used to sell a 4uf for only $20 out of the van. I'll have to
up my price well over $80 since jukebox service is much more specialized
than HVAC.

Do they still have jukeboxes in America? I haven't seen one since the
1970s. Most disappared in the 1960's over here (UK)
They are considered to be valuble antiques now, collectors pay a lot
of money.

Still a few around. They are more electronics now. Last I looked
they had CDs, but possibly now use a hard drive. I've not looked
inside of one for years.

Yes the new ones are a computer and hard drives. They download songs
and pay royalties at the same time. My specialty is repairing jukes in
homes. Some are ugly 70's to 90's models but I mostly deal with the
antique ones that play 78's and newer old ones that play 45's. The
antique/collectible market peaked about 20 years ago, prices are way
down on most jukes. I repair pinball machines and other coin-op stuff
also. I have one like this in my living room.
http://barsandbooths.com/images/bandbs79.jpg- Hide quoted text -

Bloody hell!!!!!! Only in America :-)

I'm still trying to figure out what that means?